Monday, April 15, 2013

China Glaze Holographic in Infra Red

Here is what I used for todays mani:  Gelous as my base coat, Nfu Oh Aqua Base(purchase here), and China Glaze Holographic in Infra Red.  Once again when using an aqua base you want to make sure that it is completely dry prior to applying your polish.

Having missed out on the prior holographic collections I was excited to hear China Glaze was coming out with another collection.  Just be prepared that this collection is different from the prior collection.  The holo is very subtle not like Color Club or Layla.

With the Aqua Base the application was very smooth, no bald spots.  One coat would have been enough but I still went with two. 


As you can see Infra Red is more of a magenta then red.


 I was very happy how quickly the formula dried.   No top coat was used for any of the photos as top coats have been known to kill holo's.  I'll test that tomorrow as I can't leave a mani alone and will probably stamp something on it. 


I also picked up Sci-Fly By, Strap On Your Moonboots, and Get Outta My Space.

Did you pick up any of the Holographic collection??

No comments:

Post a Comment