Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Little Nail Mail

Yesterday I received a small box that contained 5 Betina Nail Plates.  Sorry for the blurry image.  I like that these plates don't have the film cover that is always so hard to remove.
 This was part of a group buy from one of the Facebook groups that I follow.   I love participating in these, the price is usually discounted as well as saving on shipping from the seller.

Plate B-02 was the only plate that gave my trouble, the images just wouldn't pick up.  I tried 3 different stamper and finally the Konad worked the best.
The last two image are re-do's

 These are so cute, look at the turtle and the dog.
 The details are definitely cleaner on this plate.
 These are the perfect size for my nails.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment