Monday, July 22, 2013

Nail Mail and small haul 7/21

Nothing like getting some nail mail.  Sylvia from Mundo de Unas was making a trip to the states, so I went ahead and ordered some more stamping polish from her.  

I went ahead and ordered the cream, pink, orange, and swatched the teal that I received awhile back.   I paid $3 a piece for them.  They all work great, here they are stamped over Orly's Liquid Vinyl.  


They're thick but not gooey, a little goes a long way.  They do have a strong scent to them, that's the only negative.


Now for the haul part, I bought clearance polish from Ulta, Rite Aid, and Big Lots.

At Ulta I found Frida for $2.99, at Rite Aid, I got L'oreal Macaroon Me Madly also for $2.99, and at Big Lots,  I got Sinful colors in Nova, Revlon Calla Lily for $1 each,  nail strips for $1.50 and an elf brush for clean up for .95.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment