Sunday, January 5, 2014

AIS Sunday Challenge - Flowers

Today's challenge over in Adventures in Stamping is to use flowers.  

This is what I came up with.

This is part of what I used for today's mani.  Not pictured is OPI Chic From Ears To Tail(pink) and Konad White.  The youngest took off with them now I have to hunt them down.
CG Four Leaf Clover, Zoya Pippa, and Beautifully Disney Off To The Ball
I started off with my favorite light blue base of Off To The Ball.

Next using Sugar Bubbles plate 003 and Konad white, I added clouds.

I made a decals using the Pro Collection -08 plate from MoYou.

Here is the finished look.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love these, they're so bright and cheerful! The stamping decals look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy, I really need to stop doing these at night. It's hard on the eyes.

      Delete