Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dollish Polish - It's So Fluffy, I'm Gonna Die!

During my last haul from Llarowe I was looking for one more polish to qualify for free shipping.  This one jumped into my cart because of its name.  It's So Fluffy, I'm Gonna Die! This is from Dollish Polish cartoon collection.

The base is a cream/jelly in a very light pink(strawberry milk pink), with different size, shape, and shades of pink glitter.  I shook, and I shook, and I shook the bottle and still had trouble getting the bigger glitter on the brush.  So some fishing will be required to get it off the sides and bottom of the bottle.


This is three coats with a QDTC.
The application was nice.  No streaks or bald spots and it dried fairly quickly.
In the shade


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment