Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Emily de Molly - Oceanic Forces

This is Emily de Molly's Oceanic Forces.  This is an indie polish that I purchased this from Llarowe for $13.


This contains turquoise dots and hex glitters suspended in a teal jelly base.   A good shaking will be needed to wake up the dots from the bottom and the sides.


 The application was nice, each brush stroke contained plenty of the glitters.  Some of the dots did have to be fished out.  This is two coats of the EdM over  Zoya's Cynthia, a coat of Gelous, and a final coat of a QDTC.   I add the coat of Gelous to help achieve a smooth finish.

 This is a quick swatch with no color base or top coat.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty on you, looks interesting over Cynthia too! I've also found it looks cool over black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just love all three of the Forces. I need a red one of these and the indie search begins:)

      Delete
    2. Yes, red would be gorgeous. I just love circle glitter so much, especially these huge ones! Also, I don't know if it's a setting on your blog or just my email screwing up, but I usually get email notifications on other blogger blogs when I get a comment reply but for some reason I didn't get any for yours, I just checked these posts again and saw you had replied. Figured I'd let you know in case it was a setting!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! It looks like space :)

    ReplyDelete