Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Untried Tuesday Zoya - Blu

For today's untried Tuesday I went with Zoya's Blu.

Zoya describes this as a soft and delicate  pale baby blue in a cream finish.  This reminded me about back in the day when I would use white out, there used to be a blue version of it that looked just like Blu.  Application was thick and streaky once I added thinner it went on a lot smoother.




Blu in the sun
 Blu in the shade
 Once again I can't leave anything alone, I used plate QA 32 and KC black to stamp the images on my nails.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Ha, I've had this same polish queued up on my blog for the past couple weeks, haven't had a chance to post it yet. Yours sure look better than mine, though! I really like it with the stamping over it! I'll have to add some thinner to my bottle, it definitely had the same application issues. :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, definitely add the thinner, it will make a huge difference:)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I will. It's such a neat color but just shows every tiny flaw in my nails at least, hehe.

      Delete
  2. Hi, sorry couldn't see an email or contact form on your blog so posting here - I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please see my blog for details - http://nailallure.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html
    Please do let me know if/when you post about it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have nominated your blog for a Liebster award here: http://www.themercurialmagpie.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html If you do end up doing it, please link me and I will add the link into the post. :)

    ReplyDelete