Saturday, September 21, 2013

Part 1 of Anniversary Present

 Yesterday was my fifteen year wedding anniversary!

  My husband took advantage of having to be in Houston to shop, he sent me this picture to tease me.  Keep in mind I thought I already had received my gift in the form of stamping plates(Sugar Bubbles, MoYou and MoYou UK).  So this was a nice surprise.
 From Neiman's Tom Ford Black Sugar and YSL Gris Underground
 He also stopped at Sephora and picked up Illamasqua's Pink Raindrops
 I did a quick swatch of them will probably review them in detail later on in the week.  The TF and YSL applied like butter but the Illa was think and lumpy.  I applied thinner so hopefully that will help.


And to top it off, he also bought me a pound of See's Candies Nuts and Chews, like the best chocolate ever.

Once all the plates come in I'll post them as well.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment