Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chanel Le Vernis in Emprise

I am slowly incorporating neutrals into my nail polish collection.  I seem to get stuck in a rut. It used to be red-wine and than blue.  So this is a stretch for me.  I'm actually lucky that I got to see this pretty color in person or I probably wouldn't have ordered it.  The small town I live in only sells Dior so all other high end brands must be ordered.

As you can tell I wasn't comfortable using this color for a complete mani, so I focused on an accent nail stamped with  a Chanel stamp.

I really like this polish for it's simplicity.  It has just the right amount of shimmer, subtle, it's not in your face.  I finally learned how to apply Chanel polish.  I used to always get bubbles and shrinkage.  As long as a roll the bottle, not shake, and wait a little bit between thin coats, I'm good.  And no Seche Vite as a top coat.

So did you pick up anything from the spring line?

1 comment: