Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MAC Rain of Flowers and CrowsToes Cheshire

So I broke out with two more untrieds for today's mani.  

I started out with MAC's Rain of Flowers.  This was another find from the Orlando CCO, it retailed for $11.
 It looks like a deep purple with blue glitter thru out.
 But on my nail I only see the purple, this is two coats.  The application was a bit patchy.
 Since I wasn't happy with the look, I went looking for some glitter to top it off.
 I found Cheshire, a beautiful purple, pink, silver glitter fest from CrowsToes.
 This is one coat, it seems to be a little thick but it did spread out nicely, I didn't need to play around with it at all.
 So I purchased this from Llarowe(here), I believe it was $13.

Much happier with the glitter!

So what's your favorite Indie brand??

No comments:

Post a Comment