Saturday, May 18, 2013

Quick Sally's and Rite Aid Haul and Nail Mail from Cheeky

I needed to restock on some basic products so off to Sally's I go. 
I had a $10 off a purchase of $20, so I grabbed some pure acetone, for clean up as well as nourishing acetone that I use for removing the polish.  I needed some new nail files as well as a buffer.  Trying out a new foot lotion my husband was complaining, "It's too greasy", so we'll see how this one works.  And to make it to the $20 I got China Glaze Something Sweet, clearance price $2.49.  My grand total $11.52.

 On my way there I decided to stop at Rite Aid to see if there was anything I couldn't live with out.  Which is where I picked up the Sinful Colors and the Loreal.  I really like the look of Genteel and 
Miss Pixie.  Both swatched great, the blue is a jelly which means multiple coats or you'll have noticeable nail lines.


I was really surprised when I checked the mail and my stamping plates that I ordered from Cheeky had arrived.   I had ordered the Princess Charming and Happy Nail from their 2013 collection.  I love all of the full nail images.  


TTFN!





No comments:

Post a Comment