Sunday, May 12, 2013

Two for One Sunday


So this is my second mani, I really messed up the first one which was for AIS.  Since I removed it I decided to go with a Mother's Day mani instead.
 Started off with Tom Ford's Fever Pink
 It's a dream of an application, no bubbles or streaks, almost a one coater.  This is another polish I found at the Orlando CCO while I was vacationing there earlier this year.
 Broke out the Konad polishes, and the MJ plate II to stamp all the baby images.

 Here is the first mani I had on, it was for Sunday's challenge for the facebook group, Adventure in Stamping.  This weeks challenge was to be inspired from your favorite Fairytale, my choice was the Little Mermaid.  It did not come out like I expected it to.
 So what better  color to use for a Little Mermaid mani than Sinful Colors Neptune.
 It's a nice shimmery blue and for $1, can't beat that.

 I used the MJ Special Edition plate to make the Little Mermaid decals, Ariel, Flounder and Sebastian.  They were a pain, the details are so small I was going cross eyed trying to fill them in.  The Seahorse is from Cheeky plate 38.


No comments:

Post a Comment