Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Plates Coming our Way from Fab Ur Nails

Oh my gosh so many plates are being released this year, I'm still trying to catch up with the MJ series as well as the new Cheeky that came a few months ago and now Fab Ur Nails is adding 10 new Fun plates a well!!


I love that there is a special promotion for pre-orders, as long as you order 3 it's like getting your shipping for free.  Here is the order form(here) if anyone would like to take part of this promotion.
  
Keep in mind that Fab Ur Nails is teaming up with Llarowe(here), and you will be able to purchase your plates from there as well, she just wont be having the same promotion.


Here's a peek at what's coming our way, I'm so excited!!










I must have these, I love all the cartoon characters, they will make great decals, as well as the full nail images.

TTFN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment