Sunday, April 13, 2014

AIS - Sunday Challenge Green Base

Today's challenge over in the Facebook group Adventures in Stamping is to use a green base.


 I started off with a base of Dance Legend's Wazowski.  This is a multi chrome polish that shifts from blue, green, to gold.  I only see shades of green, but I still liked how it looks.
This is from the Chameleon collection, it retails for $8 at Llarowe.
 I stamped using the Emily de Molly plate EDM01 and the gold polish from Mundo de Uñas.
 I like how the gold works with the green.  I was also very happy with how well the stamping polish picked up all the fine little lines of the designs.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is beautiful! And it looks even more stunning with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kas, I just wish I could get it to shift better. It is a beautiful green that works great with the gold.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps sorry Lani, I my fluffy fingers got in the way. Did you try a different polish or stamper sometimes that makes a difference.

      Delete