Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My First Hare polish and Nail Mail from Messy Mansion

As part of my last Llarowe haul I went ahead and purchased my first Hare polish.  

This is a quick swatch of Peepshow Magique, please excuse my cuticles.   This is a light sheer pink with gold flecks.

 This is pretty sheer, I used three coats and I still have visible nail lines.  I'm really happy with my first Hare, it has a nice formula, no smell and a good brush.  Plus it has a cute bunny on the bottle.
Now for the fun part,  I was part of a group buy for Messy Mansion plates and they came in today.  I added a few to my collection.   I got MM07, MM16, MM19, MM20, MM24, and newly released MM33, MM37, and MM38.  Group buys are a great way to save money on not only plates but on the shipping as well.
 I went ahead and tested plate MM20.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment