Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Burberry - Oxblood No. 303


I finally got around to using Burberry Oxblood.  I love vampy colors and this one is going down as one of my favorites.    
Oxblood is a beautiful red wine color.  I used two coats with no top coat and they are still so shiny.
 Burberry polish is formulated with patent-pending technology,  a long-lasting high gloss finish with accelerated drying and hardening times.  
 The brush has been an issue with a few people, they didn't like how the hard  bristles made the application difficult around the edges.  I didn't have any problems with it, I thought it spread the polish nicely.  

 I didn't add any stamping to it, but I went ahead and added some gold detail that I'd bought from Aliexpress.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment