Monday, March 31, 2014

Deborah Lippmann - Flowers in Her Hair

I've been in a bit of a nail funk lately.  But I've finally found some inspiration with Deborah Lippmann's Flowers in Her Hair.  

 This is such a pretty light pastel green, perfect for spring.  This is two coats with a QDTC. 

 I added some dry flowers that I had purchased on Aliexpress.  For those who don't feel comfortable ordering from Aliexpress, Ciaté has a nail kit for $25 that comes with polish, flowers and a few other things.
 I had to be really careful with them because they are very fragile.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love these nails!! So pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are beautiful! I love how vibrant those colors! Are they really delicate to work with? They look fabulous for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete