Friday, March 14, 2014

Sally's Clearance Haul and Other Stuff

I went to Sally's Beauty to buy a bottle of acetone and look what jumped into my basket.
 The are having a sale on clearance items, 50% off red tags.  I picked up a few from the Gwen Stefani Collection.  They came out to $2.25 a bottle.  I also got their last bottle from the Muppets Collection.

I Sing In Color, Push And Shove, In True Stefani Fashion, ITSF layerd over I Sing In Color, and Miss Piggy's Big Number
 From Sephora and CCO
 This is my first OCC polish and so far I'm really happy with it, it applied like butter.  While in Orlando I  went to the  CCO and found Pink Paisley which is from the Estee Lauder Madmen Collection.  I love the the retro look and packaging.
Seething and Pink Paisley
 These are swatches from my bloomingdales haul.
Dior Perlé layered over black undies, Dior Gris Montaigne, deborah lippmann Flowers In Her Hair, Chanel Charivari, and Tom Ford Trophy Wife
 Some nail mail from Vivid Lacquer, Fab ur Nails, and Messy Mansion
 From Messy Mansion I ordered Lily Anna plate and two Emily de Molly plates .

 I couldn't help myself I had to use one of the plates.

From VividLacquer plates VL 019 and VL 020


From Fab ur Nails, two detail brushes to fill in decals.
 And as I was typing everything I hear someone at the door.  It was the UPS guy with my new Clarisonic and the bliss face and body wash!

Hmm, I think I might need to go on a no buy.  Maybe in May??

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Arrrrgh I got an email about the Sally's sale but I didn't have time to go take a look, now I feel so stupid! Push & Shove looks super gorgeous, it's been on my wishlist for a really long time :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing you didn't go Lucy. I just heard that the OPI's got pulled from the clearance promo:( At $4.50, it's still a good price.

      Delete