Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pink Flowers using Sonia Kashuk - Pink Slip

It's flower week on Makeup Alley and here is what I came up with.
 This is what I used for today's look.

Shade
Sunlight
 This is pink slip from Sonia Kashuk, it is a bubble gum pink.   I picked this up at Target, it was on clearance for $1.23.  The bottle needed to be shaken to mix some pigments that settled to the bottom of the bottle.   Formula  wise it was a little thick, but other than that it was good.   No bubbles or bald spots and dry time was good. 







I than added Revlon's Calla Lilly, to give it a little shimmer.
 It did lighten the pink  a bit.

Using KC in black and from Bunny Nails plate HD-B added the flowers. 
 I than added a matte top coat from Hard Candy.  I actually like it better this way.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: