Friday, August 2, 2013

China Glaze Holographic - Get Outta My Space

The sun is finally out and I was able to take pictures of my nails that I've had for the last three days.
 From the CG holographic collection I bought a couple months ago I finally got around to using Get Outta My Space
 This is a warm lavender holo
 This is two coats with no top coat.  I did use Nfu Aqua Base first to help with the application.  You can still see the ridges:(
 The formula was thin but still went on smooth.  The dry time was fast which is good since I choose to not go with a QD top coat.  The wear after three days is great not a single chip.  Just keep in mind that these aren't as holo as others that are out(cough, Color Club) 
 Using the Cheeky plate C and A-england Lady of the Lake

 I added some simple designs to the nails


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment