Monday, August 5, 2013

Magnetic Monday - Barry M Magnetic Blue

I felt like playing with magnets today so I went in search for my Barry M.  I picked this up from Harlow & Co, but Ninja Polish now carries Barry M as well.  

 When using magnetic polish, since it's fairly opaque 1 coat will do.
Once it dries, you will work on 1 nail at a time.  I like using these magnets that I picked up for .25 on clearance at Sally's.  They seem to be stronger than the ones that come with the polish.
 Apply a thick coat to the nail and immediately place the magnet over the nail for 10 seconds.  You want to get as close to the nail as possible.  I didn't use a top coat because the images tend to blur and you loose the effect.
 I added and accent nail in silver to break up all the blue.  I used CG Cheers To You, a silver foil, and topped that off with a coat of CG Glistening Snow, a silver holo glitter.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment