Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Gifts!

I hope you all had a great Christmas!  
I was fortunate, that my husband was able to take me to Dallas to spend the holidays with most of my family.  

Here are my girls after they've worn out my sisters "babies".












Nothing like getting back from vacation and getting the blah's!  I told my husband, you know I'm not feeling well when I don't want to play with all the goodies I got for Christmas.  Oh well, I'm finally getting around to taking photo's of them to share with you all.


Great packaging from Beautylish!


I love the Minnie Mouse boxes and the best lash curler from billybBeauty.
 From Burberry Oxblood, Poppy Black and English Rose

 Anna Sui in Midnight Purple, Snow White and N103 
 A trio of YSL

A quick heads up, I'll be having my first ever giveaway starting the first week of January, a Magno 
X-large stamper and 2 plates from Mundo de Uñas.  

I hope you have a safe and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment