Friday, December 6, 2013

Birthday Nails

Today is my little Turtle Bean(aka Charlotte Faith) birthday, she's 2.  She is such a little girly girl I had to have pink sparkly nails.

I started off with a base of Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream and OPI Teenage Dream.

 Next I made nail decals using plate VI from My Online Shop and various different polishes.  I always make extra decals just in case I tear them trying to remove them from the parchment paper.
 I love decals, to bad I get a little cross eyed filling them in.

 Mmmm cupcakes!


 She is so sweet(cough at times, terrible two's are kicking in)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, OPI Teenage Dream is my favorite 'girly' polish! Your decals turned out awesome, too! I need to get up the courage to try some one day, is it hard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Decals are easy, just a bit time consuming that's why I prefer to use parchment paper and do a few at a time.

      Delete