Friday, December 20, 2013

Illamasqua duo of Viridian and Glitterati

Last Christmas I received the duo of Illamasqua Viridian and Glitterati as a Christmas gift.  I thought I'd break them out and give them a try.  

Viridian is a gorgeous green in a metallic finish.



I had no problem with the application, no streaks or patches which is always good.  It was opaque in one coat, out of habit I did two coats.

In the shade


Glitterati is a cranberry base with holographic glitter.  There is a lot of glitter in this, they're not kidding.    I don't know why but a fruit cake always comes to my mind when I see this polish.


Started off with adding an accent nail, didn't like it.
   So then I went ahead and did the rest of the nails.
This is one coat over Viridian, there was so much glitter, no bald spots.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment