Thursday, June 13, 2013

Zombie Hello Kitty

I went ahead and recycled yesterday's mani and just added a few things, here is what I used.

Started off with Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Grapefruit

then I broke out the dotting tools, acrylic paint and 
Hello Kitty Plate that I bought from My Online Shop
 I made a decal using the Zombie Hello Kitty for my ring finger then I added different size black dots.  On the larger dots I went ahead and added some white ones.
 I really need to stop doing decals after midnight, my eyesight gets wonky and makes it hard to fill it in with the correct colors.
 This polish is making the camera go bonkers, each shot is a different color, it really is this bright pink not the pastel orange that's in the second shot.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment