Thursday, June 6, 2013

Emily de Molly Cosmic Force

  This is an Indie brand from Australia, so if you live there you can easily purchase her items from Etsy.  I actually managed to get my big mitts on Cosmic Forces during Llarowe's restock last week, her stuff always sells out with in minutes. 

Here is what I used today:  all purpose glue as a base, a quick coat of OPI Ink, and Nina Pro quick dry top coat.  Glitter polishes are a pain to remove, by using the glue I should be able to peel the polish off when I'm done, I'll let you know how that goes.


 This consists of lavender holo dots, hex and pink dot glitter suspended in a purple jelly base.


My thumb has two coats by itself, and the others are two coats over OPI Ink.

 Some fishing is required to get the bigger dots, which I failed to do I was so happy with how this applied that I failed to notice I was missing stuff.  The application was smooth, it has a nice size brush and it dried quickly.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment