Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Zoya Tinsley

From last weeks Nail Mail, I am going to be taking a closer look at Zoya's Tinsley.
Tinsley is from Zoya's Irresistible Summer 2013 Collection.

Zoya describes Tinsley as a full-coverage rose gold foil metallic.


The application was smooth, but I wouldn't call it full coverage.  It took three coats to get it opaque.  It's been well over an hour and I'm still getting dents on my thumb and I only used two coats on that one and that's with a quick dry top coat.  I guess I got spoiled wtih the Pixie's, those dry really fast.
The gold really stands out when in the sun.
In the shade it looks like a coral instead of pink.
Since I can't leave things alone here it is stamped using the DRK-A Plate, Zoya Nina, and 
Essie Good as Gold.

When it's all said and done I am very happy with this addition to my Pink Collection!

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment