Monday, June 3, 2013

Zoya Liberty from the Summer Pixie Dust Collection

Today I am taking a closer look at Zoya's Liberty, it was part of last weeks nail mail from JJP Beauty Supply.

Liberty is part of the summer Pixie Dust Collection.  The Pixie's are textured polishes, they feel rough on the nail.  I usually top coat it, but I want to see how long I can leave it as it is.
 Zoya description is a sugary blue sparkle, I see  this more as a gorgeous turquoise with sparkles.
 The formula applied smoothly no patches or bald spots, 1 coat could do but 2 is better.  Like other Pixie's or Sands it dried quickly as well.
 Thumb has 1 coat and 2 coats on the rest.
sunlight

shade

indoors


Thanks for stopping by.

As a quick update when removing Liberty I noticed a smurfish tint that was left behind, so I switched from traditional method of removal to using the scrubby tub from Target so that my fingers wouldn't turn blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment