Thursday, February 20, 2014

Zoya - Josie

During my last visit to Ulta I found alot of Zoya's in the clearance section.  I picked up Josie for $3.99.

Zoya describes Josie as a full coverage grassy green cream.  This looks a little lighter than it does on the website.












 The application was nice.  It went on nice and smooth and no streaks.
 This is two coats with top coat.
 A while ago I had purchased a square stamper from Fab Ur Nails.  It has a soft stamper pad so it has some give which works great when using plates with fine details.
 I used the Pro Collection 08 plate from MoYou and some Mundo de Uñas polish in mexican pink and cream(I think) to stamp some daisies.
 I'm still trying to get the hang of the stamper, I used a little to much umph and the designs spread out a bit.
 I really like how the cream and pink look against the green.

Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to finish trying to even out my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment