Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Strum My Heart-Strings Challenge - French Tip Technique

Tes, over at The Lacquered Landlubber, is having a Valentine's Day Challenge.  Today's challenge is to use the french nails technique.

Here is what I did:
I started off with 3 coats of O.P.I.'s  Don't Touch My Tutu!  This is pre-clean up and wow you can see how yellow my nails are.

I used some guides and 1 coat of Burberry Poppy Black to do the black tips.
I really like how this looks by itself.
Finally I added bright pink bows using Mundo dé Uñas Mexican Pink polish and Konad plate m3.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the black tips - they make the pink bows pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love how that Mundo dé Uñas polish shows up against the black.

      Delete
  2. Oh be still my heart! I love black tips! They are beautiful as is but too cute with the stamp, very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of alternative tips, and these hit the spot! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete