Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mickey Mouse Nails

I'm so excited we're going to Disney world this week, which is why I haven't been posting lately.  That being said I felt the need to break out  with some Mickey nails for the occasion. 

 Here is what I did.
 For the base I used,  OPI's Magazine Cover Mouse which is from the Minnie Mouse Collection and FP Paper Mache. The Mickey mouse stamp is KC black and plate MJ VII. I used a dotting tool KC Black and Konad white for the Mickey heads and dots.
 The red base is a liquid sand polish, which is a textured polish.   So I went ahead and used a coat of Gelous base and a quick dry top coat to have a smooth surface.
 Next, using the dotting tool I added the Mickey heads and white dots.


  The wi-fi is sketchy so I won't be posting for awhile.  I might post some haul pics over on my Facebook page if possible.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment