Thursday, October 3, 2013

Quick Nail Mail

A few weeks ago a lovely lady in World of Nailcraft, which is a Facebook group, had a contest and I actually won.  I love that her pet rats picked the winners.  Here is what I won.

Group shot of all the goodies!

I couldn't find any names on either of the Konad or Impala, essence Shining Star, and essence Break Through
 
Konad polish in dark Orange, plate M78 and Konad M76

A lot of decals, striping tape, and fimo canes

Konad sponges, caviar beads, glitter, rhinestone wheel, gloss and more decals.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Yaay my goodies for you :) Lol the name of the Impala polish is on the label I can even see it on the pic ;) The name is Club from the matte fluors collection.

    The Konad ones don't have names I believe.

    ReplyDelete