Tuesday, April 16, 2013

China Glaza Holographic Infra Red stamped mani using LLC-B

So I recycled yesterday mani and added a stamped design.

Here is what I used for todays mani.  The LLC-B plate from Llarowe(here), XL stamper from Magno Nails (here), and Maybelline's Color Show Metallics in Bold Gold 70.


I choose I simple link design so that the holo would still be visible thru the image.

                              

Quick review of the LLC -B plate.  The positive, the size of the images are big, I mean big; which is great if you have long nails.  If you don't, some of the images might be to big for your nails.  As in you might only get a partial effect of the images.  As you can see from the top row with the checkered print.    There was a glitch in the etching of a design.  Second from the the last row, second image from the left.  I'm not sure if that was ever corrected, but she did discount the plate.
As you can see the rest of the images are crisp and clean.






.




No comments:

Post a Comment