Monday, April 29, 2013

Adventures in Stamping Sunday's Challenge

So this past Sunday's challenge was inspiration from your favorite shoes.  I choose an old pair of patchwork Coach  tennis shoes.


So this is what I used for the base










Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream is one of the few pinks in my collection, but easily my favorite.  This is two coats on each nail.

Here are the stamping polishes I used.  I actually mixed a few to get the right shade.  Just make sure you work fast because they dry quickly
 MJ plate IV which I purchased from Myonline Shop but you can also order them from Ninja Polish.  I really like her plates because there is a nice mixture of full nail designs as well as smaller art work.

Here is the finished look.




Well that's all for today, TTFN!






1 comment: