Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust in Chyna

The Ulta in my home town finally received Zoya's Pixie Dust collection.  After applying a coat of Gelous I used Zoya's Pixie Dust in Chyna.

The Pixie Dust collection is a textured nail polish that dries to a matte finish.  I  only had some trouble with the application around the tips of my nails, it didn't want to stay there for some reason.  Other than that it was good.

Outside lighting.


Chyna is a gorgeous deep red that is shinny even when it dries matte.  This is two coats.  As you can see clean up was a pain.



Here is Chyna with a thick coat of Gelous and a quick dry top coat.  I prefer it this way, I just cant get used to the feeling of all the texture; I keep touching my nails.


So I wanted to test them out to see if I would like them.  I have Chyna and Godiva, now I need the rest of them.

So did you like the Pixie dust collection?  Which ones did you get?

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment