Monday, November 11, 2013

Estee Lauder's Blue Dahlia

While vacationing in Orlando  my husband was nice enough to take me to the outlet mall prior to going to Disneyworld.   I had to stop at my favorite store, a CCO, and hit the jackpot .  CCO stands for Cosmetic Company Outlet, it sells Estee Lauder brands for 30% off retail.  Some of the brands you can find are Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Bobbi Brown and others.


Estee Lauder's Blue Dahlia was one of the polishes that I bought.  A dark blue, almost black polish.

This is my first Estee Lauder polish.  I really liked the look of the bottle and the smaller brush.
The application was nice and smooth.  This is two coats with no top coat yet it is still shiny.

 I wanted some sparkle so I added Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor. 
The blue and green glitter shows up nicely over the dark blue

You can occasionally find Sinfulcolrs on sale for $1 at Walgreen's.
I added a design using Kleancolors Metallic Sapphire, Metallic Green, Metallic Aqua and Cheeky plate C.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment