Saturday, November 2, 2013

Adventures in Stamping Sunday Challenge

Today's challenge is to use a plate ending in the number 1.  I choose the Handy 31 from Mundo de Uñas.
I wanted the look of the old cartoons so I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the base.   This is a white/grey creme polish from the Spider-man Collection.

 I used Handy 31 for the images, KC in black and SH Red-io Active polish to stamp.

 I went ahead and added Orly Black Vinyl just to add some color.
 I really like how well the Red-io Active shows up over the black.



Also

 I just wanted to let you know that  over at the mercurial magpie is having a giveaway of one of my favorites plates MM14 from Messy Mansion.  You have until November 11 to enter, good luck!

Here is a mani I did using the plate.  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment