Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving with their loved ones today.  

One of the many things that I am thankful for is the love and support of my family.

 I always thought it was funny how after one of the most restful holidays(turkey=nap), it turns into a mad rush to shop.  BLACK FRIDAY!!!(late Thursday)
For my BLACK FRIDAY nails I started off with a base of, yup you guessed it Orly Black Vinyl and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  For stamping I used Cheeky plates 54 & 55.


Just in case you're going to be out in the chaos, some of the door busters to be on the lookout for.
JcPenny is having OPI BOGO $1
Sephora Josie Maran Argan Hand Healers Set they also have Nails Inc Crystaltastic Nails at around $10 each

If you prefer to do your shopping at home Llarowe will be having different sales  through out the day.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're enjoying the start of this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment