Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Zoya Nail Mail

Tiny haul from the Zoya Halloween Promotion.  

I was surprised to see this in my mailbox yesterday.

Tomoko is a pixie dust polish which means that it is textured polish.  This is pretty sheer I used 4 coats.



I've been wanting Dahlia  since it first came out.  This is a black base with silver sparkle.  This is also a pixie dust.  I had to use 4 coats with this as well to get it opaque.














 The last of my little haul is Claudine.  Zoya describes this as a meteorite grey.  This has a metallic finish.



Here is a quick swatch of Tomoko and Godiva(on my thumb) to compare the two.  Godiva is a lovely light beige while Tomoko is a silvery/gold.  Tomoko is the perfect polish for the holidays.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if you get this comment twice but I think my browser ate it! I really love the look of Tomoko, I need to pick that up some time!

    ReplyDelete