Friday, November 22, 2013

Zoya Tomoko and Codie

As I was standing in front of my nail racks looking for inspiration, I came across Codie from Zoya.  As you can tell from the dusty bottle I haven't used it in well over a year.  Even then I only used it to stamp a turkey.  So it's time for a complete mani.
 Codie is a cool toned blackened espresso brown with subtle olive undertones.  The application was nice and smooth with no streaks or bald spots.  It was opaque in two coats.  This is a great alternative for a black polish.
I added Tomoko to my ring finger to add some sparkle.  
 I used a QDTC and did get a bit of shrinkage.
 I wanted to test the Pixie's to see how well they would stamp.  I was happy with how well they did, they just needed a lighter base.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment