Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ulta Haul

I was on my way to Target to pick up diapers, when my feet headed into Ulta instead.  I didn't think it would be a problem since my Ulta never has anything but what did I spot, the new Zoya Winter 2013 Collection- The Zenith Holiday.  

I bought most of them with the exception of Mosheen(bar glitter), and Cassedy(silver metallic)
Belinda, Seraphina, Payton, and Dream
They were all pretty sheer, it took 3 coats.
Belinda, Seraphina, Dream and Payton
 I was also given this color lock system as a gift with purchase.  This will come in handy when I travel for the Holidays.   A quick reminder Ulta is having a buy 2 get 1 free on Zoya, plus you can use $3.50 off $10 coupon.
 I also bought Carter, here it is with top coat.

 Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment