Monday, November 25, 2013

RLR Creations Full Cover Water Slide Nail Wrap


I wanted to share a bit on a nail fail using some nail wraps.  This is the first time I've used these and I'm hoping that I'll have better luck the next time around because they're really cute.  

I bought two sets of wraps from the Peanuts Collection
 I ordered the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and the Charlie Brown Christmas.  Each sheet consists of 2 sets of 12 different nail sizes.  They even include one for your big toe.

After applying a light base coat and working on one nail at a time.  I cut the wrap that's closest in size to my nail and trim it to fit.  Then it gets dunked in water for about 30 seconds and slide it off the paper.  I applied it my nail waited a bit and added top coat.

 I'm sorry to say these turned out to be a pain in the butt.  When I went to apply the foil to my nail I would get some wrinkles and then I would pull some of the design off when I would try to straighten them.  
I just wish she offered these in different lengths.   I know you might lose some of the detail but that happens anyway after they get trimmed.    Also I would have liked for them to face the other way.
 Hopefully with practice I'll get better.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment